As promised, here are today's picks from other blogs. Make these yummies, sit back, relax and Enjoy your weekend!
- Ever heard of Japanese Omurice Omelet? me neither. Give it a try this weekend for something new to feed yourself and your family. Check the recipe by Kim Watkinson on her blog Ninja Baking
- It's summer here already! time for some cold drinks, like Lassi. If you aren't aware, lassi is a traditional North Indian drink made with yogurt and is perfect brunch. This lassi is a strawberry one! Check the recipe by Joy on her blog Onetwosimplecooking
- Breads need to be made whatever the season, right? Check out the recipe for Rosemary Sea Salt Pretzels by Jodi on her blog KitchenCyclone
- Want to learn how to make mini drink umbrellas to adorn your cocktail and mocktail glasses? Check out this tutorial by Anna on Food52
- A green detoxifying smoothie anyone? Head over and check this recipe by Morgan on her blog ImprovKitchen
Have a lovely weekend!!!