Starting today, every Friday I would list few recipes / tutorials on my blog that others have come up with. These recipes / tutorials would have direct links to the respective baker's / cook's blog. Why on Friday? so that you can enjoy these links along with mine (hopefully) over the weekend.
Let's get started.
- In a mood to enjoy a coffee cake, specifically an espresso cake? Try this one that's drizzled with Hot Kahlua Syrup, sounds tempting, isn't it? :D..... Espresso Cake with Hot Kahlua Syrup by All That's Left Are The Crumbs.
- Interested in Blondies? with a summery key lime flavor and white chocolate, yum yum....Key Lime and White Chocolate Blondies by Sweet Peas and Saffron.
- Want to learn how to make beautiful Gumpaste Cherry Blossoms? Check out this amazing tutorial....Gumpaste Cherry Blossom Tutorial by Bobbies Baking Blog.
- It's summer time and how can I not have Ice Cream on the menu? Treat you sweet tooth with this.... Peanut Butter and Jelly Ice Cream by The Suburban SoapBox.
- Before gorging on all these delicacies, it's best to refresh your palette, right? Try out this.... Vegan Tropical Green Smoothie by Domesticate Me.
Have a Nice Weekend!!!